BECOME A GROUP CURATOR
Group Curators are volunteers leading our local groups and periodically (at least once every 2 months) add events to the Group calendar. They run groups based on specific arts and/or interests in their local communities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for anyone who can:
- Create and manage a group related to a specific topic in a specific city (e.g. Photography in London)
- Find a venue where to host an event for his group, define a date, and invite people to participate every 2 months
- Consider this role as an opportunity to expand his/ her network and bring people together
- Organize it as a volunteer. Every possible cost (e.g. ticket for a museum) should be clearly indicated in the event details, so visible to InArtist members.
- Willing to regularly bring people together
- Ability to connect and communicate verbally and in writing with people from different background and cultures
- Speak English and preferably the local language
- Willing to learn, share and make new friends
- Ability to organize and plan activities
- Interested to be part of a site-initiative with big growth potential
- Read carefully the group curator – guidelines
- Verify the groups page to understand if there is no similar group in your city
- Become a premium member
- Click “Create a group” button in groups page
- Compete the group creation form
- We will review your group details
- If successful, you will start managing your group and creating related events